Take the Lead with Lead4Hope
- What is Lead4Hope? – Lead4Hope is a programme offering young people (18 – 25) a supportive environment to achieve their educational, professional and educational goals.
- What are the specific activities? –From March 2018 onwards, the young people participating in the Lead4Hope programme will have the unique opportunity to attend coaching, mentoring and motivational sessions twice per month. Participants will learn useful skills including independent thinking, public speaking, job interview preparation, self-confidence boosting techniques, and an effective roadmap to success in 6 easy steps.
- How much does it cost? –Lead4Hope is free; participants will not pay anything thanks to a grant from Aviva Community Fund.
- What about transport expenses? –We will happily reimburse your transport expenses when you attend the sessions.
- When is the next session? –The next session will take place from 10am to 4.30pm on Friday, 29th June 2018
- What about registration? –To register, please e-mail email@example.com or call 0795 205 1994