Take the Lead with Lead4Hope
- What is Lead4Hope? – Lead4Hope is a programme offering young people (18 – 25) a supportive environment to transform their lives in a positive way, improve themselves and turn their dreams into reality.
- What are the specific activities? –From March 2018 onwards, the young people participating in the Lead4Hope programme will have the unique opportunity to attend coaching, mentoring and motivational sessions twice per month. Participants will learn useful skills including independent thinking, public speaking, job interview preparation, self-confidence boosting techniques, and an effective roadmap to success in 6 easy steps.
- How much does it cost? –Lead4Hope is free; participants will not pay anything.
- What about transport expenses? –We will happily reimburse your transport expenses when you attend the sessions.
- When is the next session? –The next session will take place from 4pm to 6pm on Thursday, 26th April 2018 at Rich Mix Building, Afford Office, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London E1 6LA
- What about registration? –To register, please e-mail email@example.com or call 0795 205 1994
Volunteering Opportunities at PCAP