Please, kindly be advised that due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, the launch of our programme, Be Educated and Fit for Life (BEFit4Life), which we had planned to have in March 2020, has now been postponed until further notice. Kindly bear with us and watch this space.
BEFit4Life is a 3-year project financed by the Young Londoners Fund to support 150 young people aged 16-21 who are not in education, employment or training (NEET), or who are at risk of becoming NEET and getting involved in crime in the boroughs of Lambeth, Wandsworth and Southwark. The project, delivered by Business Launchpad, PCAP and Generation Success, offers a holistic support package, helping young people to make positive choices.
BEFit4Life is a FREE programme offering the following:
• 1-2-1 Business support & coaching to start your own business
• Opportunities to receive test trading grants
• Advice and real life opportunities for careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics
• Wellness and motivation sessions for building your body and mind-set
• 2 monthly motivation and personal development sessions to help you achieve your goals
• Workshops, events & fairs.